ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, OPERATIONS & TRANSPORTATION – ARMSTRONG DIVISION
The Administrative Assistant provides all administrative/clerical support required by the Operations and Transportation Departments in a highly efficient, accurate and confidential manner. The Administrative Assistant is required to independently maintain continuity and ensure completeness of daily work priorities. The incumbent will recommend improvements in procedures and practices relative to the department and refer matters of concern or of a sensitive nature to immediate or appropriate supervisor/manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: ensuring all departmental paperwork is accurately completed; coordinating and developing material for a wide range of reports; preparing and formatting correspondence; maintaining departmental documentation; maintaining log books; maintaining tracking systems; monitoring computerized inventory systems; investigating and participating in the resolution of inventory discrepancies; yearend reporting; maintaining departmental phone/fax systems and providing relief as required throughout the plant.
- Grade 12 education
- Successful completion of an appropriate post-secondary business program and/or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a responsible administrative support position.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset.
- Demonstrated proficiency with currently used Software programs.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
If you would like to be considered for the above position, please submit your resume in writing to email@example.com prior to 4:00 pm December 18, 2015.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Rogers Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.